Chicken Dog Treats & Sweet Potato with glucosamine
Benefits of our Chicken Dog Treats with Glucosamine
- BENEFICIAL & GREAT TASTING – With our carefully and deliciously blended formula of natural ingredients, our natural dog treats are perfect for helping your dog to lubricate joints and can help reduce swelling, promote the strength of muscles and bones.
- Lack of interest in activity/ Difficulty getting up – Glucosamine has an anti-inflammatory effect, helping to promote dog’s mobility and joint lubrication
- Maintenance – If your dog is a natural runner, jumper or simply loves exercise? take care of his joints before he gets old and starts with issues like arthritis, very common on senior dogs
- Nutrients – All the ingredients in our blended formula are USA sourced and every batch is certified before packaging, we’ve made our Chicken and Sweet potato with glucosamine s using only the best and all-natural ingredients such as real chicken meal, sweet potato, flaxseed and inulin to promote proteins, fiber, vitamins and fatty acids
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If for any reason you or your dog are not 100% satisfied with our dog snacks, then simply contact our friendly customer service experts for a new replacement or full refund. No questions asked!
Chicken is considered lean meat high in protein which provides dogs with the nutrients they need to build and maintain strong muscles and bones. Besides it is also high in amino acids which will boost energy without big calorie count Sweet Potatoes are safe, healthy and high in fiber, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, also a sweet flavor that dogs love! Sweet Potato nutrients supports a healthy digestive system, skin and coat health, promotes muscle growth; sweet potato contains beta carotene which is a natural antioxidant! Glucosamine is a natural joint lubricant and can help reduce swelling and promote the strength of muscles and bones. Helps relieve pain due to bones crushing against each other, Essential to the production of tendons, ligaments, and cartilage that surrounds the joints Flaxseed is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health, also its Anti-inflammatory properties can help ease symptoms of arthritis and improve kidney function Inulin is a source of prebiotic because can promote digestive health. These microorganisms boost the “good bacteria” in the gut